- July 15, 2020
RoclarinTM belongs to a group of antibiotics called macrolides.
RoclarinTM is indicated in the treatment of the following infections caused by susceptible microorganisms:
- lower respiratory tract infections, such as acute and chronic bronchitis, pneumonia;
- upper respiratory tract infections, such as sinusitis and pharyngitis;
- community-acquired respiratory infections with common and atypical respiratory pathogens;
- mild to moderate skin and soft tissue infections;
- infections with Helicobacter pylori in patients with duodenal ulcer, in association with other medicines.